[OS X TeX] Configuring a new TeX installation

Josep M. Font jmfont at inicia.es
Fri Jan 19 15:16:47 CET 2007

El 19/01/2007, a las 12:42, Roussanka Loukanova escribió:

> Perhaps, you may do what I did:
>
> 1. Gerben's i-Innstaller form
> http://ii2.sourceforge.net/
> 2. gwTeX via i-Installer
> 3. TeXLive-2007 (full...) from
> http://www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html
>
> MacTex_Additions now does most of the customizations, but perhaps,
> as I recall, you can select personal customization...

I first installed MacTex_Additions and then, with the installed i-
Installer it installs, I downloaded, installed and configured gwTeX.

> I am curious to hear from you about beamer. There are problems...

No problems at all with beamer, tested with three presentations. No
problems with other files either. But...

Big problems with Lucida fonts. See separate post.

JMaF