[OS X TeX] BibDesk preview problem

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 19 03:03:44 CET 2007

> >environment:
> >SHELL = "(null)"
> >BIBINPUTS = "(null)"
> >BSTINPUTS = "(null)"
> >PATH = "/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/libexec:/System/Library/
> >CoreServices:/usr/local/gwTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-
> >darwin-current:/usr/local/gwTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin7.9.0:/usr/
> >texbin" }
> This is a bit odd; do you have anything in .MacOSX/
> environment.plist?  The :/usr/texbin is what BibDesk's preferences
> are set to use, but you're actually using whatever comes first in
> the path.

	Hmm.  I'm not sure how to find this.  I've never created an

Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel