[OS X TeX] help needed to install Adobe Euro fonts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jan 18 18:52:32 CET 2007

Le 18 janv. 07 à 18:36, André Bellaïche a écrit :

> I have everything, TFM, AFM, PFB for the eight fonts involved,
> zpeu.map is already known by updmap.cfg. So what can be missing ?

Are you sure you actually ran "sudo -H updmap-sys --enable Map
zpeu.map"? zpeu.map is indeed included in updmap.cfg, but by default
it is commented out. Have you checked it is uncommented in the
updmap.cfg (in texmf-config) maintained by updmap-sys? And that
reference to the zpeu* fonts is included in the map files
(psfonts.map etc. in texmf-var) generated by updmap-sys?

All the above considers files inside /usr/local/texlive/2007/. Don't
you have, by any chance, copies of these files inside ~/Library/texmf
(which would be one more occurrence of the per-user vs. system-wide
configuration mess, still not completely behind us)?

If all the above does not give any clue, could you post a minimal
LaTeX file reproducing your problem?

Bruno Voisin