[OS X TeX] PDF File won't print from Adobe Reader 8.0

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Wed Jan 17 23:25:56 CET 2007

Forgive me if this is slightly off topic.  I have a PDF file that
will print fine from Preview, Acrobat 6.0 and TeXShop, but won't
print from Adobe Reader 8.0.  This is on a Macbook Pro running 10.4.8

No error seems to be produced.  The printer queue GUI shows that it
has Finished, but nothing shows up.  Is there some better way of
diagnosing the problem?

Thanks

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491