[OS X TeX] Updated MacTeX Packages

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 05:44:33 CET 2007

On 1/16/07, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> All MacTeX packages have been updated at
>
>         www.tug.org/~koch/NewPackages.html
>
> Dick

I am a bit confused: CTAN officially has TeXLive 2005 ISO Disk and
2006 will be only in Feb 2007, while on the page above distribution is
called 2007. Is this result of the time travel? :-)

I think that it would be better to be consistent with CTAN

====

BTW, two days ago I found rather unpleasant bug in beamer (sometimes
text becomes washed out starting from some page) under pdftex-1.40.1
and after exchange with the author and Heiko Oberdiek I learned that
beamer CVS on sourceforge (but not the normal download from there) has
this bug fixed already (see either bug forum on sourceforge of pdftex
mail archive). CVS has actually some subpackages of beamer pretty new