[OS X TeX] TeX-Gyre package of 2007/01/11 not working

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Mon Jan 15 13:05:18 CET 2007

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> You only see updates if an i-Package in ~/Documents/i-Packages has been
> updated in the remote repository, and i-Installer only checks if the
> i-Package is up to date, not if the installed files are up to date.
>
> Run i-Installer and in the i-Package menu choose Known Packages i-Directory,
> from the window that opens select the i-Package you want to check: gwTeX
> Support: TeX Gyre fonts, for example; then click in ``Open i-Package'' and in
> the i-Package window that will open click in the ``Pkg Properties'' tab.
> There you will see if Self (the i-Package in ~/Documents) is the same as
> Remote and if the installed files (if at all) are up to date.

Self (the i-Package in ~/Documents) becomes equal to Remote Package after
[Update Self from Remote]. Then, if Self is different from the Installed,
how should one update? Sorry for the question, I see only buttons:
[Install & Configure], [Configure Only] and [Uninstall]

Do I need to Install and then Install & Configure?

Roussanka