[OS X TeX] latest update of gwtex i-package

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sat Jan 6 13:08:07 CET 2007

> I still would like to know how I could create an 'archived'
> version of gwTEX. I understand, every time i-packages are updated,
> the old version gets erased (?).

What about just putting your current distribution on a DVD?  You can open a
Unix directory by using the command-line command open . -- the . is
important)

I don't know what one needs beyond the /usr/local/gwtex tree with this
plan, but one could add selected directories or files to the DVD.

Assuming what you have is less than about 4.5B