[OS X TeX] Use of nomencl with TeXShop

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Fri Jan 5 23:16:23 CET 2007

Am 05.01.2007 um 22:49 schrieb Joshua Smith:
> On Jan 5, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Christian Burk wrote:
>> [snip]
>> Anyway, after a further latex run it gives me an output where on
>> the first page is the explanation - in this case it's
>> "Erregerspektrum" - and on the second page it says "Nomenclature"
>> and shows the formula without explanation.
>> Any thoughts... or did I misunderstand anything here?
> It is because you have
> \nomenclature {$\bar{F}_l(\Omega)$}{Erregerspektrum}
> where want
> \nomenclature{$\bar{F}_l(\Omega)$}{Erregerspektrum}
> with no space between nomenclature and {
> Josh

Thanks a bunch Josh, but I need some help more... ;)

I would like to oranize it in an extra file called "nomenclature.tex"
and using \include get it into the entire document.
Now I tried in the masterdocument, where the preamble is the
following (additionaly to the other packages of course):

\include {0x_nomenclatur/nomenclature.tex}

and then further down...

But this seems not to work.