[OS X TeX] Lucida Font question

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Jan 5 01:08:30 CET 2007

Le 4 janv. 07 à 19:53, Chris Goedde a écrit :

> I'm texing a document using lucida bright fonts for the first time
> on a machine on which I installed tex via the MacTeX distribution.
> (Old version, not the latest release; I installed it sometime last
> summer). I copied the fonts themselves over by hand and texing
> works, but the ligatures don't show up (no ff, fi, etc), so
> something is messed up.
>
> I include them via \usepackage{lucidbry}.
>
> Can someone please remind me of the magic locations/incantations I
> need to invoke in order to fix this?

At some point next week I'm planning to update my Lucida and MathTime
installations, working currently on teTeX installed from the former
TeX i-Package, to work on both gwTeX installed from the current TeX i-
Package (I've installed it already, but not added Lucida and MathTime
yet) and TeXLive2006 installed from Dick Koch's experimental MacTeX
packages (I've not installed it yet). As soon as this is done I'll
post detailed instructions.

Please be patient. What's provided in TeXLive and on CTAN with
respect to Lucida and MathTime has changed a lot recently, and I need
accordingly to check in detail in order to be able to tell exactly
what's already there, what needs to be added from CTAN, and where on
CTAN the additions must be retrieved from. For the moment I'm
"theoretically" on holiday until the end of this week, and only
intermittently online.

Bruno Voisin