[OS X TeX] Today's gwTeX i-Package breaks hyphenation

Joshua Smith joshua.smith at ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 4 01:00:20 CET 2007

Hello all:

I just did a full install of the latest texlive i-Package Gerben
uploaded today, and it again broke hyphenation (for me at least).  If
you experience this, I suggest that you run "Configure Only."  You
will see "Configure what?" and make sure that "Languages Selection"
is checked.  Probably two panels later, you will see "Select
Languages for LaTeX" and probably nothing will be checked.  Choose
"Reset" and "Okay."  That worked for me.

Josh