[OS X TeX] Suggestion for TeXShop

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Wed Feb 28 08:42:25 CET 2007

Am 27.02.2007 um 17:16 schrieb Bruno Voisin:
[...]
> - Use the [draft] option. The figures won't be shown (a rectangle
> will be drawn instead, with the name of the figure file inside),
> and overfull \hboxes will be shown.

First of all thanks to Bruno for the extensive answer.
For my document class "scrreprt", I used th "draft" option and all
images where fine > :)

But for some text passages I got this black rule on the right side.
In a lot of these cases, these are passages where, when no draft is
used, LaTeX wrapes the text regarding the used hyphenation.
I am not sure if these are realy overfull \hboxes or not and if not
how could I handle it?

Thanks
Christian