[OS X TeX] Working with beamer and then BOOM

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 07:19:56 CET 2007

I have been working on a presentation using beamer for several hours
now.  Recently I started adding blocks to my frames and then during
typesetting I am getting now:

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/n' in size <4> not available
(Font)              size <5> substituted on input line 23.

[1{/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}]
(./EQD9_presentation.toc) [2]
Overfull \vbox (3.89851pt too high) detected at line 52
[3] [4]
! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [input stack size=5000].
\end #1->\csname end#1
                      \endcsname \@checkend {#1}\expandafter \endgroup \if at e...
l.83 \end{frame}

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
Transcript written on EQD9_presentation.log.

Any suggestions?   Thanks.

--
Enrico Indiogine

Mathematics Education