[OS X TeX] MacTeX - a few questions

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Sat Feb 24 13:19:21 CET 2007

Le 24-févr.-07 à 12:58, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> Am 24.02.2007 um 12:16 schrieb Franck Pastor:
>
>> Oh yes. And I have another questions: what are the "fonts
>> utilities" installed by MacTeX? (Fondu? Fontforge?)
>
> Fondu can convert from or into Mac font formats, for example get
> the PostScript font off the resource fork. FontForge can convert
> *between* font formats and it allows to edit a font. FF is scriptable.

Thanks! And is there any more "fonts utilities" installed? The
following link, which should explain, is not up-to-date (still
talking about MacTeX installing gwTeX), and mentions "FontForge and
Fondu Mac Font Tools" only in passing, not as the Font utilities
installed.

http://www.tug.org/mactex/whatgetsinstalledwhere.html