[OS X TeX] Updated mactex page

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Sat Feb 24 04:28:21 CET 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 11:15, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> The official MacTeX web page,
>
> 	www.tug.org/mactex
>
> now contains links to MacTeX-2007 and MacTeXtras. MacTeX-2007 is
> the installer for TeX Live 2007, Ghostscript, ImageMagick, and
> various GUI programs. MacTeXtras contains the extra material on the
> DVD as produced and edited by Herbert Schulz. Thus it contains
> other front ends, scripts, and spell checkers, additional demos,
> and more documentation.

As I already had 12/02/07 TeXLive (thank you, Professor Koch, for
your sleepless nights, which I'm sure kept you on the verge of a
nervous breakdown) and Ghostscript, etc. (from GW's i-Packages --
grateful I'll always be), I just downloaded MaxTeXtras ---thank you,
Professor Schulz: just browsing through its contents is a real pleasure!

Best,

Axel