[OS X TeX] (emacs ->) textmate anyone?

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Feb 23 20:50:31 CET 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Christopher Menzel wrote:
> * No support for multiple views into the same buffer!

If your file is in a project, you can right click on its icon in the
project drawer and ask it to "open in separate window". So at least
you can get two views of the same file. Unfortunately that's it for now.

Though TM 2.0, coming shortly after Leopard, might hold lots of
surprises.

> I really don't know how anyone can write/code effectively without
> the last of those.

I don't know either, but I've been doing it for some time ;)

I think it's one of those things that, once you get used to it, you
really miss it, but perhaps you can survive if you don't know about
it. Then again, maybe I'm wrong ;)

> Chris Menzel

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College