[OS X TeX] R statistics package

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Feb 23 07:06:01 CET 2007

I use Sweave routinely.  As it has no effect on what you are writing
(other than table/figure references) you can just write your LaTeX
document as normal, interweave the Sweave code, and just keep on
writing.  Change your mind about the analysis/tables/figures?, just
adjust the R (Sweave) code, and all is automagically changed in your
document.  Whether you then adjust the LaTeX text to reflect the
*meaning* of those changes is up to you, but all the heavy lifting
otherwise is already done.