[OS X TeX] problem with XeConTeXt.engine

Jelle Huisman jelle at jhnet.nl
Thu Feb 22 13:54:39 CET 2007

Op 22-feb-2007, om 13:25 heeft Peter Dyballa het volgende geschreven:

> Am 22.02.2007 um 12:32 schrieb jhnet:
>
>> I have a problem with the Texshop.engine for XeTeX-ConTeXt.
>
> Have you made the right format?

Yes, I have the right format file. The strange thing is that it does
work with the test file and this format file when I use the command
line, but it doesn't work when I put the command in the engine file.
Is there a way to check the validity of engine-files, maybe I have
broken one of the rules, but I don't know where to look...

Jelle

=== XeConTeXt.engine
#!/bin/tcsh

set path= ($path /usr/texbin /usr/local/bin)
texexec --xtx "$1"
===