[OS X TeX] LaTeX spelling and TextMate

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 22 02:25:13 CET 2007

	Hi all,

	I know this isn't precisely TeX related, but I haven't gotten a
response on the TextMate list to this query.

	I have TM 1.5.4 and Cocoaspell on OX 10.4.8.  When I write a LaTeX
document, the spelling unit marks all my LaTeX syntax as incorrect
spelling.  I've set the spelling to use the English aspell
dictionary, and everything works nicely in TeXShop, for example, but
I can't figure out what to do to get this to work in TM.  Any
suggestions?

	Thanks.

Best,
-N

----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
When you have to stay eight years away from California, you live in a
perpetual state of homesickness.
         - Ronald Reagan

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud.
         -Coco Chanel