[OS X TeX] R statistics package

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine hindiogine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:33:30 CET 2007

On 21/02/07, Signups <signups at norvelle.org> wrote:
> What kind of integration are you trying to perform?  Do you just want to
> import images from R into your documents in LaTeX?

1. importing plots from R into LaTeX would be very useful.  So far
this is what I know that can be done:

postscript("/dir/myfile.eps")
plot(......)
dev.off()

This will create an eps file that I can place in my LaTeX document.

2. If there is a better way, please let me know.

3. I read about Sweave and you should be able to run R commands in a
TeX file that will include the R output.

That would be tremendously useful.  It would save me a lot of time.
However, I have no idea how to make it work.

Thanks for your kind help,
Enrico

--
Enrico Indiogine