[OS X TeX] \linenumbers and only half of the page

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 21 17:22:09 CET 2007

Am 21.02.2007 um 16:34 schrieb Thomas Bohn:

> On 2/21/07, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> Where do the \linenumbers come from? Which package provides them?
>
> It is the package lineno.
>
> In the header just \usepackage{lineno} and in the document where I
> need them \linenumbers.
>
> It is just one column.

Are you able to double or triple your line-numbered text (to keep the
chance for producing the error) *and* remove as many packages (and
their text) as possible? Best one by one to find a candidate that
makes lineno fail. And best keep encoding and font package issues as
long as possible; it's unlikely that they're the culprit. Sometimes
it helps to change the order of packages loading ...

Then you could present this minimal example ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                                 -- Albert Einstein,
1929