[OS X TeX] List of font "codes"?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Feb 17 19:59:02 CET 2007

Am 17.02.2007 um 17:32 schrieb Nathan Paxton:

> 	I know, via the LaTeX font catalogue(http://www.tug.dk/
> FontCatalogue/), that there are a ton of fonts available in
> TeXLive.  But I don't understand how to load them.  Where can I
> find some sort of list that tells me how to access all these fonts?

Try the fontname documentation. A lot of font names are recorded. The
most important part is the description of how the Karl Berry naming
scheme works. It might help you to guess the short TeX names. You
might also search the MAP file fragments for file names. The lines
found would also reveal the TeX names.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
                                    -- Bradford Angier