[OS X TeX] BBEdit 8.6b2

Google Kreme gkreme at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:25:47 CET 2007

On 17-Feb-2007, at 02:04, Michael Williams wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 10:17:20AM +0000, Jason Davies wrote:
>>> I've been talking to Bare Bones about the behavior of BBEdit
>>> 8.6b2 with
>>> LaTeX files. At the moment, I'm reporting some strange behavior
>>> related
>>> to syntax coloring of equation environments, but it is a little
>>> difficult explaining to them in an email what happens over the
>>> span of
>>> many editing steps. Am I the only one working with them on this?
>>
>> I've been talking to them about paragraphs and a few other bits
>> of syntax colouring but not equations
>
> Looks like it's had some effect:
>
>   http://barebones.com/support/bbedit/arch_bbedit861.shtml

One of the reasons I am so much a fan of BBEdit is how responsive the
developers are to problem reports, feature requests, and even stupid
questions you could answer by reading the manual <cough>.

--
Today the road all runners come/Shoulder high we bring you home.
And set you at your threshold down/Townsman of a stiller town.