[OS X TeX] TeXLife07 and Calligra

Christian Burk maillists at gmx.de
Fri Feb 16 14:32:19 CET 2007

Hello,

Since I am using TL07 my dedication typeset in calligra was not a
problem. Today I was typesetting my document and the dedication is
not set.
The console tells me the following:
-----
kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+395/600 --dpi
995 callig15
mkdir: ././.texlive2007: Permission denied
mktexpk: mktexdir /.texlive2007/texmf-var/fonts/pk/ljfour/public/
calligra failed.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
-----

What did happen to that font and how could I get it typeset as before?

Thanks
Christian