[OS X TeX] Bibliography as section heading

Chabot Denis chabotd at globetrotter.net
Thu Feb 8 04:27:15 CET 2007

Hi again Alan,

I followed your suggestion to use a package instead of the renew
command.

My section headings are now capitalized. However they are not
capitalized in the table of contents (they were when I entered them
in all capitals by hand).

I'm leaving it like this for now, I think I can get away with it. But
if someone knows how I would get the TOC display headings the same
way as the rest of the document.

Too bad titlesec conflicted with hyperref, because it did produce a
properly formatted TOC.

Anyway, I am grateful for the help you gave me.