[OS X TeX] Creating a Sensible PDF Document

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 7 21:13:06 CET 2007

Am 07.02.2007 um 19:49 schrieb André Bellaïche:

> And what should you do to get the same behaviour if you use
> TeXShop ? (Same question for pdflatex or tex+ghostscript ?)

Create your own engines!

> English language question : what do you mean by `sensible', applied
> to a pdf file ? What is the difference with `sensitive' ? In
> French, the two words are almost synonymous.

The English word 'sensible' means reasonable, rational; 'sensitive'
has to do with sentiment, feelings.

> For differential equations, you can say "sensible aux conditions
> initiales".

Here the French 'sensible' might mean something like receptive to,
depending on, or subject of some initial conditions. (But I am no
native speaker as well.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The future will be much better tomorrow.
                                -- George W. Bush