[OS X TeX] Marvosym.map and marvosym.pfb

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 4 12:32:05 CET 2007

Am 04.02.2007 um 02:25 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Have gwTeX mostly up and running but discovered a problem with
> marvosym. There are two different marvosym.map files in
> texmf.texlive and no marvosym.pfb that I can find.

The MAP file fragments are both the same.

The PFB font file is installed as fonts/type1/public/marvosym/
marvosym.pfb – in one of the four possible branches. Kpsewhich can't
find it for you?

--
Greetings

   Pete