[OS X TeX] conditional text

Jeffrey J Weimer weimerj at email.uah.edu
Sat Feb 3 01:06:34 CET 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 5:53 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I would like to have multi-paragraphs optional text in a file,
> namely text that I can comment/uncomment with a \boolean{Optional}
> at the top of the file.
> Is it at all doable since this is essentially amounts to what
> folding is about?

Are you wanting to prevent the compiling sections of text when the
document is typeset or prevent showing sections of text in the editor
while typing within the raw input file?

The former is doable with LaTeX coding of the type you have set up.
The latter is not.

--
J. J. Weimer, Chemistry / Chemical & Materials Engineering
University of Alabama in Huntsville, MSB 125, 301 Sparkman Dr