[OS X TeX] tco-browser and texdoc

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Feb 2 10:47:27 CET 2007

Hello,
I've got a question regarding texdoc and tco-browser.
When I started using beamer I was looking for the beamer
documentation. Since it is called "beameruserguide" invoking "texdoc
beamer" obviously did not give me any results. Since some packages
obviously do not call their documentation file just like the package
itself is there a way to avoid first having to manually look through
the tex-directory in order to find the documentation? (texdoc -s does
not really seem to make things a lot easier)
Also, I saw that in my specific case "beameruserguide" was not listed
as documentation in the tco-browser. Is it possible to add a file
here manually?

A.

please avoid sending me word attachements; see
for details and background