[OS X TeX] Page origin problem with TeXLive and dvips

Roberto Avanzi roberto.avanzi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:33:31 CET 2007

On 1 Feb 2007, at 02:44, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Strange is definitely true! But ps2pdf(13) has had that as the
> default for a while!

In fact this is a lot of time I have been fighting against this.
I have a prosper style with a vertical title on the side, for some
of my presentations, and I often had to fight against this option,
that would sometimes rotate my landscape slides to portrait,
forcing me to use other (slower) distillers

> This is not a dvips option so that won't work. The fix I gave,
> setting an environment variable, should work all the time. There is
> another way to do it but let me know if the method I gave doesn't,
> in fact, work either.

I shall try and report.

  Roberto