[OS X TeX] Re: Mathematics by Chat?

david craig dac at panix.com
Fri Dec 28 03:49:08 CET 2007

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Christopher Brewster wrote:
> Have you tried out Adium?
> Adium is a standard cross-platform chat client which I use on the Mac and can
> be used on other platforms.
> It integrates well with latex according to this:
> http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20040515043450126

My understanding was that they had disabled LaTeX support -- but I will
look at it again nonetheless.

That may gain some traction with my upper-level students and colleagues,
but doesn't resolve anything for my intro students, for whom some kind
of virtual blackboard is the only option.   But two out of three is a
good start!

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>