[OS X TeX] files in ~/Library/texmf

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Tue Dec 18 21:54:36 CET 2007

At 2:16 PM -0600 12/18/07, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>On Dec 18, 2007, at 1:54 PM, Alan Munn wrote:

>>why does bibtex called within TeXShop find my bib file, but bibtex
>>called from the command line doesn't?
>>
>>Alan
>>

>Howdy,
>
>What does the [following] command return:
>
>kpsepath -n bibtex bib

/Users/alan/Library/texmf/bibtex/

Which is different on my other machine, which bibtex works fine from
the command line.

So how do I change this, and how did it get like this in the first place?

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491