[OS X TeX] Printing crash in TexShop

Steffen Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Thu Dec 13 11:14:38 CET 2007

Hi all

I've run into a wierd problem in TexShop. Suddenly - I can't put my
finger on any specific event - trying to print a certain document in
TexShop will cause a crash. It is a very simple doc with only a title,
abstract and some unnumbered sections, subsections, subsubsections and
paragraphs. I've been able to print previously, and can also print a
minimal example (Main text: 'Small is beautiful.') using the same
preamble. I've tried trashing the asociated aux, log and pdf-files to
no avail.

Even Preview.app will crash trying to print the document, so it's
probably not TexShop per se.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Steffen