[OS X TeX] CJK package on Mac

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Dec 4 00:43:36 CET 2007

Am 03.12.2007 um 22:30 schrieb Jung-Tsung Shen:

> I have tried in just now on my Mac (OS 10.4 + TeXLive + TeXShop),
> following the instruction above (but had to change Big5 into Bg5), but
> the compiled test file did not show the characters correctly. They
> were all shown as ?????.

Did you install all the font files and MAP file fragments and did you
run texhash and updmap? The CJK support is some ten MB ... and also
contains some PDF documentation.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."
                                  -- Weinberg's Second Law