[OS X TeX] Autocompletion of references in included files?

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Thu Aug 16 22:58:50 CEST 2007

	Is it possible to autocomplete references from included files?  For
example, I have a number of tables that I \include{} in a main
document, and each of these table.tex documents has a \label{}
command.  I would like to be able to press [F5] and have list of
table references pop up,  pulled from the included files -- much as
occurs for equations references in the main document, or citations in
my .bib file.  Is this possible?  I am using TeXShop 2.13 and BibDesk
1.37 on a MBP.  Thanks in advance.

                                         -- Mike