[OS X TeX] Problems with texlive-2007-dev

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 19:00:32 CEST 2007

Bruno,

That's it! I forgot that protcode.tex was in my source file, even
though I started using the microtype package a long time ago.
Apparently the old gwTeX that I had been using still had this in it.

So, now texlive 2007 is working. Thanks.

While I'm here, I should say that up until a day ago, I used an old
Titanium Powerbook, and the document that I'm working on was taking
roughly 27 seconds to typeset, but now on this new glossy/aluminum
iMac, it's taking about 3 seconds. I'm very pleased!

Richard Séguin