[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.13

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 10 08:09:14 CEST 2007

Folks,

On Aug 9, 2007, at 10:02 PM, Martin Stokhof wrote:

> Hi,
> FWIW, I did note that 2.12's  "Check for Updates"  reported that
> TeXShop was up to date.
> Best, Martin

Unfortunately, at some point between 2.09 and 2.13, somebody (maybe
me) dropped the decimal point from the version number. I've restored
it in the latest sources, so version 2.14 will report itself as 2.14.

This means that from 2.14 on (when it is released) check for update
will work. But your current version won't see updates until TeXShop
reaches version 213.1.

Dick