[OS X TeX] latex2rtf bug?

Morten Høgholm morten.hoegholm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:10:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 22:57:13 +0200, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

> Still confused.  LaTeX is old, so he should switch to Word 2004?  Or
> latex2rtf is old?  The last release of latex2rtf was in 2004, but it's
> been under active development in spite of the delay between releases.
> Considering how slowly TeX changes, this may or may not be a problem for
> most people.

True, TeX rarely changes but the question is not about the TeX compiler
(which is now only used for the plain TeX format anyway). This is about
document classes and macro packages and this area has evolved more than
one could hope for in recent years. Comparing TeXLive 2004 with TeXLive
2007 will reveal many, many differences in upgraded packages.

Just my to Þre (since everybody else seem to use cents)
--
Morten