[OS X TeX] MacTeX disk image problems

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Fri Aug 3 21:13:59 CEST 2007

If this happens when you try to mount other disk images, you probably
had a botched update.

This happened to me, and the solution was to download the Combo
installer from apple on my ppc mac, mount the combo installer image
on the ppc, and then either burn the installer package on a CD or
access it over the network and reinstall the system updates.

If it isn't affecting other disk images, then nevermind, this doesn't
apply to you (probably).