[OS X TeX] TS Find panel

Chris Goedde cgg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:33:24 CEST 2007

On Aug 2, 2007, at 3:28 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> Texshop's Find panel seems to misbehave after prolonged use,
> namely, it does not accept keyboard input and refuses to close when
> clicking the red button or typing apple-W. I have been using the
> Find All feature a lot but I don't know if this has to do with this
> problem. Quitting TS and relaunching makes the problem go away for
> 10-15 min or so, but it invariably comes back, i.e. it is
> statistically reproducible behavior. Has anyone seen this behavior?

I haven't noticed the does-not-accept-input problem, but I've
definitely seen the won't close/always in the front problem. As far
as I can tell, it's not related to the size of the tex document; most
of mine are pretty small. I haven't noticed any specific behavior
that triggers it, either.

--
Chris