[OS X TeX] Case Caption Layout

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 1 12:46:45 CEST 2007

Am 31.07.2007 um 15:58 schrieb Kurt Gibson:

> Please advise

I'd try it a tabular environment. It has double vertical lines (on
one side, if needed), it has single horizontal lines. You can place
empty cells, or manipulate the height of a line or the place where
text is put. Of course you can use macros to save some typing. There
are extensions and variants (that the table gets so long that it
spans many pages), they are quite nicely described in The LaTeX
Companion.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it."