[OS X TeX] Spell checker

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Apr 30 15:22:52 CEST 2007

Am 29.04.2007 um 21:28 schrieb George Gratzer:

> Having finished my book, I would like to spell check it a last
> time. Unfortunately, Excalibur is broken.
Just out of curiosity:
Could someone specify what is broken? I gave Excalibur a try and it
just seemed not to learn any new words I tried to add to the
dictionary. Is this what we are talking about?
Am I mistaken or is Excalibur still part of MacTeX Additions? If it
is broken why is it still in there?

A.