[OS X TeX] Texniscope.app not working properly

Armin Goralczyk agoralczyk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:48:17 CEST 2007

2007/4/26, M A <markoilcan at gmail.com>:
> On 4/26/07, Armin Goralczyk <agoralczyk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  Texniscope
> If you only need to preview pdf, as your email suggests, you can try
> PDFView http://pdfview.sourceforge.net
>
> Texniscope, however, works fine for me. Does it have the same problems
> when you launch it from Terminal?

Trying to launch from terminal texniscope behaves the same, i.e. it
launches but the document is not displayed. When I try to open the
document from within texniscope it gives the message:
The document tabellen.pdf could not be opened.

There are also no recent entries in the console logs. I havn't checked
emacs --debug -init since it doesn' t seem to be an emacs related
problem.

Could the problem be related to the document? I can open it without
flaws with preview.app
--
A. Goralczyk
Göttingen, Ger.