[OS X TeX] OT: looking for a public-domain EPS file editor

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Apr 25 15:50:36 CEST 2007

Le 25 avr. 07 à 15:22, Bruno Voisin a écrit :

> That's all! You can just double-click epspdf.app in the Finder, and
> you'll be presented with a nice and no-nonsense GUI. The option to
> remove unnecessary invisible objects corresponds to the checkbox
> "Compute tight boundingbox".

I forgot: looking through the doc, you can see that by default epspdf
adds 1 point in each direction to the bounding box it computes, to
prevent too tight cropping.

In case, looking at the output, you find out that this precaution was
unnecessary, you can change the default by opening in a text editor /
Applications/epspdf/epspdfrc.rb, and changing the line

   'bb_spread' => Setting.new( '1', 'config',

   'bb_spread' => Setting.new( '0', 'config',

Bruno Voisin