[OS X TeX] Updating TeX Live?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at onlinehome.de
Tue Apr 24 00:14:13 CEST 2007

Am 2007-04-23 um 01.20 schrieb Victor Ivrii:
> There is no real need to update the whole installation too often.

That's absolutely right.  No version number diarrhea in the TeX
world.  ;-)Å

> I would suggest to do it in February after TeXLive 2008 will be
> released.

You shouldn't be too confident that TL will be released every
February from now on, or evenmore or less all 12 months.  Last time I
met Klaus Hoeppner (one of the project's coordinators) he wasn't even
sure if there won't be another 2007 release, to get back on schedule.

... with greetings from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr.6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking