[OS X TeX] Useful programs and scripts found

Adam M. Goldstein amgoldstein at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 15:23:13 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I have found a site with some scripts and programs that will probably
be of use to someone out there in TeX and BibDesk land. I haven't
seen these mentioned on these lists before or in any of the usual
locations (BibDesk wiki, Apple downloads page, e.g.). The author who
I have no knowledge of beyond what I report here, is Marco Coisson.

BibDesk script to duplicate selected locally-stored papers into a new
folder:

http://www.macresearch.org/script_tags/language/applescript (go to
"get selected papers).

A TeX and LaTeX formula editor, much like LaTeXit, "TeX FoG (that
stands for TeX Formula Graphic user interface) is a tool that helps
TeX and LaTeX users type equations without the need to remember all
the commands." Can be found at:

http://homepage.mac.com/marco_coisson/TeXFoG/index.html

-Adam
--