[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Lilypond

Michael Millett mjmm60 at excite.com
Tue Apr 17 16:54:03 CEST 2007

Ok.

I ran this from the Terminal after cd'ing my way to the correct directory:

    chmod 755 Lilypond-LaTeX.engine

Then, I changed the first line of my TeXShop file from:

%%!TEX TS-program =Lilypond-LaTeX

to:

    %%!TEX TS-program = ~/Library/TeXShop/engines/Lilypond-LaTeX

And this time I got past the "no such file or directory" error, and got
this error:

! LaTeX Error: Environment Lilypond undefined.

So, I'm not sure if I have gained ground, or have created a new problem.
But, I'm guessing that I have gained ground.

Any further ideas?

If it helps, here is the file as it currently stands:

%%!TEX TS-program = ~/Library/TeXShop/engines/Lilypond-LaTeX

\documentclass [12pt] {report}

\usepackage {times}
\usepackage [dvips] {graphicx}

\begin {document}