[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Lilypond

Michael Millett mjmm60 at excite.com
Tue Apr 17 06:26:12 CEST 2007

Alan:

I think I am on the right track with this. But it still is not working.
I am getting this error:

2007-04-16 23:00:45.407 TeXShop[327] *** NSTask: Task create for path
/Users/michaelm/Library/TeXShop/Engines/Lilypond-LaTeX.engine failed: 2,
"No such file or directory".

I downloaded the file you gave;
Saved as a text file;
Put it in folder as listed above;
Changed the name to the above;
Ran the code in the Terminal, as you gave it (no error messages were
returned);
Ran LaTeX with Lilypond-LaTeX as the selected engine;

But, for some reason, it isn't working.

Perhaps, is it having trouble finding the Lilypond application?
I say that because I originally had it inside a folder on my desktop. So
I moved it to the Applications folder, as you indicated it should be.

If this sounds like it might be the problem, would you kindly help show
me how to set the path.

Otherwise, are there any other possible solutions you can think of?

By the way, I also tried:

\begin (and end) {Lilypond-LaTeX}
\begin {Lilypond}
and