[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Lilypond

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 16 10:17:05 CEST 2007

Am 16.04.2007 um 09:33 schrieb Doris Wagner:

> I don't know what lilypond is, but perhaps the problem is something
> quite trivial: delete the white spaces, that is, instead of

No, these don't matter, TeX can be very generous. The problem is that
dvips seems to be needed as convertor for TeX's output. So TeXShop
would either need to run *real* latex command or 'pdflatex -output-
format=dvi' – or, if PDF output is welcome, 'simpdftex latex' is the
right choice.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Behold the warranty ... the bold print giveth and the fine print
taketh away.