[OS X TeX] BBedit and LaTeX

Jason Davies ophiochos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:07:22 CEST 2007

>Richard, Thank you very much. Now that I open the file ahead of time in
>TeXShop, the script works just as advertised. Has anyone written a
>beginners guide to writing applescripts with lots of working examples
>to learn from?  Thanks again.

I learned the little I know from messing around in BBEdit and
Mailsmith mostly. I find the book Applescript (Rosenthal) the
easiest. Scripting is often very app-specific. You could do
worse that join the Bare Bones' lists and asking for help
(people are much more likely to respond if you seem to have
already tried to work it out, rather than just asking for help).

<http://www.barebones.com/support/bbedit/index.shtml>