[OS X TeX] TL 2007

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Apr 12 12:11:01 CEST 2007

Hello:)

First, actually I work with gwtex  based on TL 2007 but I need for my
work at school a portable PC (with Ubuntu )

With Ubuntu, I'v installed (by hand) TL2007, because Debian and
Ubuntu works only in "experimental" with
  TL 2005.

I would like to have the same distibution on  OS X and Ubuntu, The
only solution is to install TL2007 on the MAC
but i would to know if they are some difficulties :

With linux i'v texmf in /$HOME and texlive in /usr/local/texlive with
now 2007/ and texmf-local/

is it possible to have the same thing on the mac? perhaps i lost I-
installer and ???

  but I think for me it's more simple to have synchronicity  between
the two distributions

1) I do not work with TexShop
2) Actaully i work with a mac Pro G5 PPC but very soon with Leopard,
i bought a Mac Pro intel

Greetings Alain Matthes